VeighNa量化社区
你的开源社区量化交易平台
加入于:
帖子: 2
声望: 0

Hi. What can you say about the English language in the interface? he will? or just Chinese?

I really like this project, but right now it is focused only on Chinese users. Whether or not development is planned outside the Chinese user group.

加入于:
帖子: 29
声望: 0

so far it's only Chinese.... maybe u need to read the source codes to translate them into English....but u need to figure out their functions before u do it....I couldn't figure out how they work even in Chinese.....

Administrator
加入于:
帖子: 4502
声望: 322

antonmmvb wrote:

Hi. What can you say about the English language in the interface? he will? or just Chinese?

I really like this project, but right now it is focused only on Chinese users. Whether or not development is planned outside the Chinese user group.

Hi, thanks for your interest in vn.py!

Actually we had English version prior to v1.9.2, but at the moment (v2.0+) we only provide Chinese version.

The main reason is due to the workload of translation and the fact that many components of vn.py (like CTP Gateway) are only used by Chinese users.

We will release the new v3.0 version in early 2022, and all components (gateways/apps) are splitted into individual projects, like vnpy_ib, which makes it much easies to maintain. So we may be able to provide an English version after that.

© 2015-2022 上海韦纳软件科技有限公司
备案服务号:沪ICP备18006526号

沪公网安备 31011502017034号

【用户协议】
【隐私政策】
【免责条款】